Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 372 days ago
Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Lead – US – .NET
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Baltimore (MD) or Oakbrook Terrace/Chicago (IL). This position may require travel and/or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in .NET (C#), IIS Web Services
• At least 2 years of experience in Windows server, Unix, Windows batch file
• Experience in Production Support projects
• Strong communication skills
• Strong client interfacing skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Utility domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experience in IBM MQ series or TIBCO MQ Adapter or CGI PragmaCAD or GIS knowledge/GE Mapframe/FieldSmart Field Flow Manager/ GE FieldSmart View
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.