Infosys – DNA – Technology Lead – US – Microstrategy & SQL Server Administration
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is in Atlanta, GA
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Microstrategy & SQL Server Administration
• 4-6 years of experience in Microstrategy Administration & SQL server Administration / DBA Activities
a. Infrastructure Management
b. Database Management & Administration Activities
c. Monitoring & Maintenance
d. Backup & Recovery
e. Sustain & Optimize System up-time
- f. Performance Monitoring & Performance Optimization
g. Capacity Planning
h. System Configuration & Deployment Management
- i. Issue Management & Resolution
• Good understanding of a DW environment
• SQL Programming & Performance Tuning techniques
• Exposure to both Development & Support Processes & Ability to take up minor enhancements / Bug fixes
• Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills
• Ability to work in Onsite – Offshore environment