Infosys– DNA ECS – Technology Lead - US – Teradata, Unix
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverable for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Bellevue, WA and Atlanta, GA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Strong Requirement Elicitation & Analysis skills
• Should have the capability to understand requirements and convert to design
• Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status.
• Good knowledge in DWH concepts and Logical/physical database design
• Excellent understanding of Teradata architecture
• Hands on experience in performing optimization activities in Teradata
• Hands on experience in Stored Procedures, Bteq, Teradata utilities for load and export data
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on Unix shell scripting
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
• Should have played client facing roles
• Must have worked in on-site/offshore model
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.