If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Technology lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements
- Experience with internet-related agreements and policies, payment systems, open source, ecommerce, data privacy, and cloud computing preferred
- Industry experience in government, education, healthcare, and financial services is a plus
- Ability to travel to work on-site San Francisco and active membership with the CA State Bar
- At least 5+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department and exceptional academic credentials
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of transactions such as inbound/outbound licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, IT and business process outsourcing agreements, and SaaS agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.