Dow has a unique opportunity for a Technology Investigator located in Midland, MI. The Technical Investigator position exists within Corporate Investigations Group (CIG) to provide expertise in the handling of Computer Investigations, Computer Forensics, Incident Detection and Response, and Litigation Support matters. The successful individual manages and conducts all facets of criminal and non-criminal investigations, with a focus on matters related to computer technology. This position regularly provides significant forensic support for complex external and internal investigations globally.
- Conducts and leads technical investigations involving internal policy violations or the tampering of external systems
- Provides technical investigative support to Internal Investigations personnel, such as providing investigative strategy, data acquisition and analysis, and tool assessments
- Prepares and reviews investigative reports, presents findings and strategies to senior management
- Analyzes incidents to identify emerging threat trends
- Continually enhances protocols for computer investigations, computer forensic acquisition and analysis and cyber incident response
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Computer Investigations/Forensics/Information Security
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Advanced degrees or certifications in Computer Science/Forensics or related field desired
- Experience investigating white-collar crime and large-scale and complex incidents
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in the practices, principles and techniques supporting criminal, financial and employment investigations
- Proficiency in computer/cyber incident response techniques
- Proficiency in proper evidence collection/handling procedures
- Proficiency with commercial/open-source forensic, data analysis and e-discovery tools
- Perform complex data analysis of system logs
- Experience in conducting subject interviews
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate and communicate technical information to non-technical users, and work successfully in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Proficiency in a variety of current technologies, including Linux/Windows/Mac/SQL/scripting
Note: Relocation assistance may be considered for this position.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others