We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- BA in electrical engineering or equivalent in industry design experience with telecommunications, and/or security systems; or technical degree in drafting using AutoCAD and/or Revit MEP with 5 years of systems drafting experience of telecommunications, and/or security systems
- Industry certifications encouraged: BICSI RCDD, OSP, or DCDC
- Meet with clients, typically architects and end users, to assess system needs, owner standards, and project requirements
- Write basis-of-design narratives identifying project requirements
- Assemble construction documents including production of floor plans, equipment room layouts, riser diagrams in Revit MEP and/or AutoCAD
- Write CSI format Division 27 and 28 specifications
- Knowledge of the TIA/EIA standards, BICSI TDMM, ITS fundamentals.