NCI: As a Technology/Innovation Architect, you will provide services in support of the Army Product Director Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services (PD ALTESS) Information Technology Services and Support (ILSS) contract. PD ALTESS provides enterprise class data center services ranging from server hosting, software design and system architecture to lifecycle management, problem solving and Enterprise Service desks for PD ALTESS hosted customers and associated users. PD ALTESS has a mission to keep systems up and running and serving customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days a year. PD ALTESS supports multiple missions throughout the DoD, Army and Federal workspaces. Data centers supported are expansive and integrated across multiple geographical locations, consisting of both physical and virtual architectures, supporting hundreds of programs, thousands of virtual servers, and millions of users worldwide. The missions supported are varied and complex. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
- Review all customer Requirements and provide recommended automations or AI solutions, that could either reduce cost or increase quality for the requirements.
- Provide a technology communication plan.
- Responsible for supporting the strategy, design, development and deployment of IA and RPA technology-enabled solutions to help streamline organizational requirements and processes.
- Ensure security by removing human error and insider threat. Enhancing data protection by enabling Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability by using automation.
- Responsible for leading the automated architecture planning, development, and implementation effort through the delivery of quality and timely projects by working closely with the business analyst and project manager(s).
- Responsible for translating business requirements into well architected solutions improving quality and efficiencies throughout the various system lifecycle.
- Responsible for leading the architectural design sessions as the technical SME.
- Prepare Solution Design Documents and develop framework for automation processes.
- Monitor and measuring the effectiveness of the bots to report on impact of the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring the product/solution architecture & existing ongoing Application Architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Train other team members on AI and RPA capability and provide guidance as needed.
- Proactively identify issues and provide solutions to mitigate and resolve issues.
- Responsible for estimating costs and preparing business cases for IT solutions, giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing, development and support.
- Work with agile development team(s) to refine and expand the automation based upon users’ feedback.
- Must be able to provide on-call support on-site and after-hour support on an emergency basis, 24x7x365.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: BA 10-15
- Information Assurance Certification (required day one of contract): DoDI 8570 IAT I, one of the following or higher certification (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP)
- Computing Environment Certification: Industry Certification (i.e. Windows, CISCO, VMWare, RedHat)
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Travel by land or air transportation 10%