At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Technology Engineer (IIB) within PNC's, C&IB Technology Organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
This is a new position in support of PNC’s Payment Services Strategy Program. This is a multi-year strategic program with high enterprise visibility, involving a number of separate initiatives. The Payments Services Strategy MIS Technology Team is part of the Systems Engineering function within the C&IB Technology Organization. This group is responsible for delivery of innovative services/solutions that enables the C&IB business to drive speed to market, enhance the customer experience, enable customer self-servicing and recognize cost savings.
We are looking for a highly experienced Technology Engineer, who will be responsible for providing hands-on technical development expertise required to design and develop enterprise level ESB/SOA based applications. A successful candidate will have experience with ESB/SOA design and development, deployment, automation, and preferably development on Linux/UNIX/Windows platforms and integration experience. You will develop complex application software for system enhancements and assess and determine design considerations including application programs.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender- preferred
- Experience with application development on WebSphere Message Broker or a similar ESB
- Experience as a Software Engineer/Systems Integrator working on Java/JEE application development and web services development
- Experience with WEB API management
- Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including software/application design and development, database concepts & structures, and testing techniques
- Experience with large complex systems, influencing technology solutions that match the goals and objectives of business within PNC
- Experience with IBM FTM –preferred.
- Experience with the Agile Methodology.