The Technology Delivery Manager designs, implements, and supports technology applications for multiple projects from a technical, new product development, and functional testing perspective. You will develop, implement, and drive strategies that ensure all PSCU technology projects are delivered using a holistic set of technologies. You will be accountable for applications and integration end-to-end. Must be able to combine strong technical skills with the ability to lead a team of technologists in the delivery of technology work items.
- Develop a detailed plan for technology deliverables that identifies tasks, efforts, and resources using JIRA and/or MS Project
- Gather Technology Project estimates; Assemble IT project teams, to include appropriate skill sets for assigned projects; Scheduletechnology resources to execute the plan to deliver on-time and within approved budget
- Coordinate and ensure entry and exit criteria are completed for technology phases; Ensure technology toll gates are passed prior to releasing project to subsequent phases; Obtain Technology leadership sign-off for each toll gate.
- Lead Daily Scrum meetings/weekly status reports; Communicate project risks and issues; Facilitate Project discussion to ensure designs, code and testing efforts satisfy the requirements; Review, assign, track and report defects of unit, SQA and performance testing efforts
- Liaise with Program management team to track progress, reporttechnology status, project risk and issues; Liaise with Program management team to coordinate UAT testing defect remediation and Product team validation of production
- Ensure SDLC is followed and required artifacts are completed, signed-off and stored in the Project site
- Ensure Security requirements are completed and signed-off
- Coordinate technology leadership assessment and direction to mitigate risk
- Ensure Production support turn-over requirements are met and readiness to represent deployment in the Change Advisory Committee (CAB) meeting. Be prepared to answer questions and provide the detail to gain approval
- Develop the Production Deployment Plan and lead the Deployment. Ensure the Product owner has validated the changes in Production and provided sign-off beforereporting project as a success
- Ensure a tested roll-back plan in the event the code needs to be rolled back
- Lead warranty repair efforts and coordinate migration to Production
- Provide guidance to team for the development of architectures for new versions, systems or extended systems and product families
- Describe major, foundational components or candidate building blocks of end-to-end solutions
- Makes technology solutions understandable for broader set of stake holders
- Ensure solutions add value to the business and addresses key issues or challenges
- Optimize existing internal capabilities and leverage vendors, where appropriate
- Build and maintain communication channels with business development, marketing, operations management, training and vendors regarding events that impact call volumes
Experience: Five (5) years application development or architect experiencepreferred. Five (5) years of IT Project Managementexperience and consulting experience in a client-facing role required. Experience leading development teams required. Experience leading agile development projects required.
- Excellent communication, decision making, and problem solving skills; communication skills include facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution, and the ability to write and present information in various forms
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; demonstrated extensive depth and breadth of IT project experience in multiple functional areas such as: planning, integration, scope, time, cost, quality, communication and risk
- Strong skills in negotiating program requirements, developing resource requirements, and coordinating geographically dispersed “virtual” teams
- Experience utilizing earned value project management tools, preferably Microsoft Enterprise Project; Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications; Microsoft Project, JIRA, Visio, Outlook and SharePoint (or similar programs)
- Understand and applyevent correlation in a complex business environment and comprehend a "big picture" view
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Willing to work after hours and weekends to support deployments through warranty
- Experience in architectural development, design patterns and implementation of custom developed solutions (and/or product integration projects)
- Solid knowledge of network and system infrastructure such as servers, firewalls, physical operating environment of applications
- Knowledgeable in large scale application development, delivery and deployment
- Knowledgeable in the end-to-end integration and functioning of infrastructure systems including LANs, WANs, storage, servers and virtualization
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. PMP certification preferred.