What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Working knowledge of three-tier architecture and its impact on information and security management
- Presentation Layer (Client, web front-end, etc.)
- Application (business logic) Layer
- Data Layer
- Working knowledge of network and infrastructure
- Experience with of various database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, Access)
- Basic knowledge of one or more development languages and SQL
- Experience with domain management strategies, network segmentation, firewalls and middleware tools
- Working knowledge of development and operations (including DevOps), process design and tools/software
- Experience with cloud technologies including platforms, infrastructure, software, etc., as a service
- Experience working on enterprise transformation initiatives (i.e. platform modernization and digital)
- Knowledge of technology strategy including strategy development, portfolio review/management, business case development, etc.
- Experience with technology governance, risk, and compliance frameworks and evaluation techniques
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Previous experience in driving alignment between IT and the business strategy, while considering operational and regulatory drivers in service areas including but not limited to:
- IT Infrastructure Transformation - addressing Technical Debt of aged infrastructure and designing plans to achieve core modernization. Knowledge of leading edge infrastructure technologies such as: SD-WAN, Virtualization, Hyper-convergence, Enterprise Data Storage
- IT Strategic Planning & Implementation - working with client executives to develop 1 - 3 year IT strategic plan that aligns to organizational requirements for both current operations and future growth initiatives.
- Enterprise Architecture - Analyzing, defining and executing enterprise change toward desired business vision and outcomes.
- Previous experience with ServiceNow including:
- ServiceNow specific skills (any of the following): overall platform knowledge, instance configuration/administration, CMDB, service catalog, service portal, workflow, ATF, orchestration, integrations such as SOO, Active Directory, Okta, SCCM, cloud, etc., discovery, service mapping, mobile
- ServiceNow product knowledge or implementation experience (any of the following): ITSM, ITOM, Software Asset Management, SecOps, GRC/IRM, ITBM, CSM and any others
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 5+ years in a related field required; preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Preferred Certifications:
- ITIL Foundations or higher
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA), Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS), or others
- Certifications including but not limited to disciplines such as architecture (e.g., TOGAF), application life cycle management (e.g., PMP, Agile Scrum/Product Owner, SAFe, DevOps), service management (e.g., ITIL) are strongly preferred
- Technology specific certifications around VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, MCSA/MCSE, Cisco, etc. are a plus