$200K — $250K *
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Guidehouse, LLP helps federal, state, and local governments solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value in financial management, program management, operations improvement, and security and data management. In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies.
Guidehouse LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting, and risk consulting services to help federal, state, local, and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
The role involves project management, stakeholder management, day to day project execution and supporting business development activities such as proposal development. Examples of projects include IT strategy, IT implementation, cybersecurity and implementation projects, technology assessment, risk assessment.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years of experience leading multiple, cross functional and global IT projects and implementations and project management
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in key facets of state and local government, including:
• Education, Housing, Transportation, Criminal Justice, and/or Administration and functional areas; and,
• Strategic sourcing, shared services, economic development, sustainability, performance management, disaster recovery and/or customer contact centers.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in core management consulting skills and the ability to lead clients through solution development including experience in areas such as application development, system implementation, Quality Assurance/Quality Control and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V);
• Business Development Experience: Sourcing and leading proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities;
• Demonstrates experiences leading all phases of a business solution delivery life cycle, including planning, analyzing, designing, building, testing, and deploying for large-scale technology transformation involving digital cloud based technologies, technical infrastructure and network access;
• Conducting quality management of transformation projects and service delivery, and replacing disparate integrations;
• Coordinating teams including establishing operating models and implementing methodologies to deliver global complex and high risk multi-year programs;
• Developing and managing master integration management plans, critical dependency milestone trackers, and dashboards, tracking key program status updates and issues/risks, performing action item management for complex programs, including management of interface with infrastructure, communications, cyber, development and finance workstreams, utilizing project management tools;
• Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries;
• Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs;
• Strong financial and analytics skills with experience tracking and maximizing the return on technology investments.
• Microsoft or Salesforce experience a plus but not required
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs in the following areas:
• Demonstrating a blend of technology solution development, functional architecture, and program management skills;
• Conducting baseline assessments, building a future state vision, and developing actionable implementation plans;
• Preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while remaining flexible as unanticipated issues arise;
• Managing multiple engagements and client needs;
• Prioritizing tasks in a client-driven environment;
• Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
• Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues, and answering questions and offer direction to staff;
• Creating a positive environment while managing staff workloads;
• Interfacing with organizational managers;
• Exhibiting IT implementation skills, specifically with large-scale technology transformation programs (i.e., strategy through execution);
• Demonstrating IT strategy skills by being able to develop and document business visions, technology strategies, and project roadmaps;
• Demonstrating IT documentation skills in producing technical deliverables through all phases of the SDLC (requirements, business analyses, data-flow diagrams, data models, design);
• Communicating knowledge of the SDLC and product and project life cycles by using business analysis and data architecture; and;
• Showing extensive program management, communication and presentation skills including the ability to liaise with technical and business teams and clearly articulate technology concepts to business audiences, in order to drive projects to completion
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Valid through: 12/8/2020
$200K — $250K
14 days ago