What You Can Expect:
Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and the business community. Directors pride themselves on client satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each engagement project is performed to Protiviti's standards of quality and meet the needs of the client. Directors, partnering with the Managing Directors, ensure that each client project is completed with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our work. Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti's mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- 8-10+ years of experience with SAP Finance and related experience
- Experience with Central Finance and/or S/4HANA required
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Exposure to Central Finance supporting tools including tools from Magnitude
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies preferred
- Experience with finance/process optimization tools a plus (e.g. Celonis or BlackLine)
- Knowledge of SAP solution design and design business process optimization recommendations preferred
- Experience leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams required
- Strong experience in sales cycle including prequalification, presales, proposal development, and client management required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers, Senior Managers, and Associate Directors
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 15+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CPA or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred