Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Technology Consulting Marketing Director may include the following:
- Drive marketing strategy and direction across the Technology Consulting team, working together with sales and all practice units.
- Nurture and oversee entire prospect life cycle from aggressive lead generation through final sales.
- Provide leadership and direction to marketing team members to execute projects and initiatives approved in the marketing plan.
- Oversee and responsible for driving, tracking, and reporting on leads and lead generation activities.
- Oversee marketing plan and budget to include the tracking, analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing requests and campaigns.
- Works closely with practice areas to create and execute practice specific plans and materials.
- Provide leadership and assist as necessary in creation and execution of content pieces and digital marketing activities.
- Provide leadership and assist as necessary in the creation, execution and oversight of paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Manages and oversees email marketing efforts.
- Manages, tracks, and oversees vendor co-marketing fund processes.
- Collaborates with software and hardware marketing vendors as it relates to marketing initiatives.
- Maintains relationships with determined target market associations, organizations and publications.
- Assists practice areas with event management and coordination from start to finish, including target audience and objectives, invitations, marketing collateral, and on-site logistics.
- Collaborates with firm marketing and Office Marketing Coordinators, Industry Marketing Managers and other internal departments on various joint initiatives including web and social media initiatives and lead generation.
Who You Are
- You are a Marketing Leader with 8+ years of marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment, preferably experienced in Technology or SaaS Marketing.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- You are comfortable leading, evaluating, investigating, and testing programs and processes and adjusting as necessary to meet goals and objectives.
- You have managed a team of Marketing professionals and have a demonstrated ability to generate leads in a relevant field.
- You have experience developing and managing strategic marketing initiatives, including SEM, SEO, PPC, site rankings, analytics and website optimization, display advertising, and other top of funnel and retargeting programs.
- You are proficient with CRM systems and email marketing systems, such as Pardot.
- You have experience managing multiple marketing projects or events with varying degrees of detail and complexity.
- You have experience providing metrics analysis to managers and colleagues on performance of marketing initiatives, with the ability to adjust course as needed.
- You have a solid understanding of current marketing trends and the ability to advise leadership on these trends.
- You have sales experience, preferably in a technology organization.