Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and the business community. Directors pride themselves on client satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each engagement project is performed to Protiviti’s standards of quality and meet the needs of the client. Directors, partnering with the Managing Directors, ensure that each client project is completed with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our work. Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti’s mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Prior experience working in either Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence
- Experience with major ETL vendors, such as SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing data models for applications or reporting
- 15+ years working with SQL including intermediate to advanced knowledge on DML / DDL
- Experience with any of the major Business Intelligence reporting tools, such as Power BI, BusinessObjects, Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or SSRS
- Experience working within a Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, TeraData, or other major database management systems
- Experience with Master or Meta Data repositories
- Experience working with business stakeholders to translate business issues into technology solutions and vice versa
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology project risks and strategies for managing and mitigating them
- Experience with Data Governance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Access, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers, Senior Managers, and Associate Directors
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 15+ years in a related field; preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital Markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer