Technology Consulting CIO Advisory Manager-Southwest
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market
career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business & Technology Integration
professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Manager
provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes. Job Description Industry Applications-RESOURCES
professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries. Resources Industry Application
s professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Resources industry-specific solutions -- including solutions for the Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries -- that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accentureon matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts
(if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years in an Advisory role to senior client leadership leading Technology Transformations, Building IT Roadmaps and Business Case Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Analytics, DevOps, or Cloud Solutions
- Minimum 5 years of IT Consulting/Management experience with demonstrated Technology Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Experience/Knowledge of the Resources Vertical including natural resources, mining, utilities, chemical or energy client work
- 4 years of experience in analytics or big data technologies
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Cloud, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience eliciting user centered business requirements using design thinking methods
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.