The Protiviti Career provides opportunities to learn, inspire, and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities,and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta office is seeking an Emerging Technologies (Cloud) Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Strong understanding of leading technology components and best practices including:
o Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, Public, Private, and Hybrid)
o Virtualization (VMware, AWS, Azure, and GCP)
o Network, Server, Storage, Database, and Datacenter Design
- Experience with application architecture including layout of application’s deployment and design
- Experience with automation and orchestration including streamlining single tasks through a repeatable and uninterrupted process and automating the execution of complex processes with a variety of variables
- Capable of developing processes and architecture for integrating disparate services
- Skilled in ITSM/ITOM to promote processes needed to manage the provisioning, capacity,performance and availability of the operational and service environments
- Proficiency working with Active Directory and related directory services
- Proficiency working with Windows and Unix file systems
- Familiarity with ITIL and service management best practices and leading platforms (such as ServiceNow)
- Exposure to networking hardware and software (Cisco, Meraki, etc.)
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Skype (in a systems design or administration role)
- Exposure to Orchestration, Automation, and Management tools (Landesk, SCCM, SCOM, Puppet, etc.)
- Understanding of cloud security principals including Identity and Access Management and Access Control Concepts
- Strong understanding of BCDR as it relates to cloud environments and how-to architect platforms with adequate resiliency features
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Experience with managing the governance, risk and compliance aspect of cloud-based technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology project risks and strategies for managing and mitigating them
- Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers
- Experience managing projects related to cloud
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 5+ years in a related field required; preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Technology specific certifications around VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, MCSA/MCSE, Cisco, etc. are strongly preferred
- Certifications including but not limited to disciplines such as architecture (e.g., TOGAF), application life cycle management (e.g., PMP, Agile Scrum/Product Owner, SAFe, DevOps), service management (e.g., ITIL) are a plus