EPAM, recently named the #3 small company in the US by Forbes, is currently looking for a Technology Consultantfor our New York, NY office to make the team even stronger.
- Assist in the design & tailoring of consulting deliverables;
- Produce high quality deliverables that achieve the explicit and implicit objectives of the assignment;
- Expected to participate in meetings/phone conferences;
- Be involved in customer workshops and presentations;
- Collect data and information under supervision;
- Present results under supervision;
- Visit customers without supervision;
- Carry out independently the detailed analysis and documentation work required for consulting assignments. This could include, but is not limited to, Cloud migration/operation, current technology platforms, application development methodology, application architecture, testing methodology and tools, DevOps process and tools and continuous improvement processes and metrics.
- At least 2 years at AssociateTechnology Consultant grade or 5+ years of relevant technology consulting experience;
- Expected to have a good understanding of consultancy assignment management processes and consultancy deliverables;
- Deep understanding of the primary technology and 4-5 areas of growing technology specialization;
- Can collaborate on requiredtechnologyarchitecture, assessment and design work;
- Can produce high-quality consultancy deliverables, tailored to the individual assignment. Contribute to IP development;
- Understand the overall objectives and required deliverables of an assignment. Supervise or carry out analysis and documentation work to set timescales and quality standards with some guidance.