Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide. Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie's, Domino's, Jaguar Land Rover, L'Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia.
Code is the data and technology division of RAPP and is the leading provider of technology and data solutions within the Omnicom Group.
The Technology Consultant will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, deployment program optimization and expansion. Technology Consultants are the main interface for all implementation and adoption-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention, Omni usage and the prevention of churn across the user base.
The Technology Consultant must have a strong understanding of our Customers' business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers' strategic business goals. The Technology Consultant manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The Technology Consultant is responsible for understanding the 'health' of our customers, ensuring they grow into Omni advocates.
- Drive adoption of Omni within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business
- Work with the Pre-sales and development Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their processes and programs so that they are aligned with Omni product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the implementation provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support Omni overall usage by proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Product teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build testimonials and referrals.
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Code services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 – 7 years' experience working in a SAAS/Consulting environment.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a program to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in healthcare and/or automotive industries a plus
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Consulting background preferred.