- Analyzing business processes for potential improvement & automation.
- Gathering requirements from the line of business for translation into a technical solution.
- Interfacing with developers and QA to understand the proposed solution, ensure that it meets the business needs, and working to implement that solution.
- Testing of newly developed code prior to production releases
- Support ongoing maintenance work with the core eDiscovery product.
- Aid other team members as needed with their initiatives/BAU and/or vendor relationships, though this position is largely focused on in-house developed solutions.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience as a business analyst.
- Experience supporting thefinancial services industry and/or control functions i.e. Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit, etc.
- Understanding of behavior driven development & test driven development.
- Experience in leanagile and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to gather & distribute knowledge to a variety of potential audiences.
Job number: 19018629