As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position may require 80-100% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7years of experience overall IT experience.
• At least 4years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 2years of experience in developing Big Data Solutions on the public cloud using AWS or Azure
• At least 2years of experience in project execution
• 6 mos. plus exerience -- solid hands on expertise and skill in GCP IaaS and PaaS Big data stack (and exposure to AWS and Azure PaaS stack)
• High degree of proven competency in design and delivering End to End (Data Ingestion to Consumption) enterprise scale BI and Analytics solution
• Hands on experience with Big data Analytics on Google Cloud (BigQuery, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Big table)
• Project scoping and estimation experience
• Good knowledge of Cloud Security implementation practices
• Hibernate, Spring and Web Services experience
• Exposure on design and developing Micro-services architecture
• High degree of competency in Python , Java programing
• CI / CD exposure
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel