Infosys – Engineering Services – Technology Architect – US– Embedded software Developer in C/C++ knowledge with Video processing Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. .
Location for this position is Santa Clara, CA. This position may require 5% travel or and relocation. U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in embedded software development in C/C++ with knowledge in video processing.
• At least 3 years of experience in working on Audio/Video streaming technology with C/C++ on a Linux environment.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and Video/Media domain preferred.
• Should support and mentor onsite-offshore team members
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Git, Perforce
• Communication and Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.