New York, NY
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 423 days ago
FSSTAR-Technology Architect, Java / J2EE, Angular JS, Sybase / SQL / Oracle - Jersey City, NJ Or NYC
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Jersey City or NYC
This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technologies
• At least 8 years of experience with Java and related technologies
• At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 2 years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration (JMS, ESB) Skills
• At least 3 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• In-depth knowledge of UML Design, Design Patterns
• Deep Expertise in Core Java (Collections, Generics, Multithreading), Web based development
• Good Knowledge of prevalent JEE frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate
• Good Knowledge of XML and related technologies (like DOM, SAX, XPATH, JAXB)
• Good Knowledge of Web Services Design and Development (XSD, SOAP, REST, Jersey, Jackson)
• Working knowledge of any one RDBMS product (Oracle/Sybase ASE/DB2)
• Working Knowledge of Specific Tools: IDE's such as Eclipse or NetBeans, Source controls such as CVS, SVN.
• Exposure to Web/Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Dropwizard
• Expertise in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant)
• Knowledge of development practices like continuous integration (Jenkins), test driven development (JUnit)
• Experience in performance analysis and tuning
• Knowledge of current enterprise technology trends like Mobility, RWD, Microservices, DevOps
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.