Title : Technology Architect – Java
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : Full time(FTE)
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 8years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 8years of experience with significant depth in designing and programming using Java/J2EE Technologies.
• At least 8years’ experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot / Spring Data JPA / Spring Cloud/ Play, JDBC, Web Services (REST), Hibernate/JPA, Oracle.
• Excellent Core Java Skills and understanding of MVC frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot).
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Strong knowledge of advanced programming constructs likes multi-threading, memory management etc.
• At least 6years of experience in Design and architecture review
• Experience in usage of Design Patterns and understanding of Software Development Constructs.
• Exposure to develop highly distributed, scalable and performing systems is a strong plus.
• Should be able to provide estimates and help in technical planning and work break down
• Comfortable working with version control systems like Git.
• Experience in working with build tools like Maven, ANT and CI platforms like Jenkins
• Demonstrated experience in OOAD using established methodologies and notations such as UML and design patterns to create high and detailed level architecture and design.
• Expertise in problem analysis and performance tuning
• Ability to effectively express complex technical concepts
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology and procedures
• Must have great communication skills, be highly motivated, self-directed and have experience in working on large projects.
•Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment