Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Looking for a hands-on (i.e. loves to code) architect that helps to drive new technology adoption for HCSC.
Enjoys exploring new stuff and keeps up with the latest tech trends. Likes to think differently and is not afraid to try new things. He/she will prove out, standardize, and socialize new technology approaches for the rest of the enterprise through reference implementations. Mentors application architects/developers.
REQUIRED JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Five to eight years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment,including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture.
- Strong understanding of networkarchitecture and application development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Micro-services architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate solution architecture into application design decisions.
- Abilityto quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Ability to estimate the organizational and financial impact of technology alternatives.
- Proven experience to quickly adopt and learn new architectures, technologies, and design patterns.
- Able to communicate complex technical or architecture concepts in a simple manner and can adapt to different audiences.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong proficiency in Java concepts or other object-oriented languages, and object modeling.
- Demonstrated experience with open source technology stack and cloud computing.
- Demonstrated experience with Microservices architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with data movement and integration across the enterprise.
- Solid understanding of modeling notations including UML, ArchiMate, SysML.
- Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development
Job ID: SS-1023817