Infosys– Retail, CPG & Logistics – Technology Architect - US – DevOps
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Fort Worth, TX . This position may require travel and or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 8 years of experience in maintaining infrastructure and have exposure to various build and deploy practices
• Experience working with any ALM tools like TFS/Version one, build and deploy tool like Jenkins, TFS, Chef
• Experience in maintaining both windows and Linux servers
• Coordinating with all the stake holders to ensure the servers, DB updates/patches as well as all software are up to date
• Work with various teams to automate and optimize our software build and deployment process, ensuring we measure and minimize the time from commit to customer.
• Ensure repeatability of the release management process for the development team
• Build and maintain the build and deploy pipeline environment
• Knowledge of setting up message bus and in-memory cache solutions.
• Ensure that test environments are synced with OS, DB updates/patches and deployments
• Communicate enterprise solution plans with the dev team and solutions that will help the team and systems to be more efficient
• Automate release optimizing for continuous release and deployments to scale
• Raise build and deploy infrastructure issues and potential improvements with the team
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.