Farmington Hills, MI
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 371 days ago
Infosys– DXDCM– Technology Architect - US – OpenText Sreamserv/OpenText CCE
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Farmington Hills , MI. This position may require 25% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in IT and strong in OpenText Sreamserv/OpenText CCE
1. Candidate must have experience in implementation and designing enterprise solution for Open Text CCE.
2. Ability to lead Streamserve 5.6.2 project with extensive experience in OpenText Streamserve 5.6.1 or above.
3. Should have experience in advanced configuration and development using various components like Control Center, Design Center, Composition Center, Archiving, Ad hoc viewer and Post processing.
4. Experience in Creating various templates and complex design using story teller and design Center.
5. Strong experience in advance scripting.
6. Experience in StreamIn, XMLIN, Streamout, XMLout.
7. Knowledge in OpenText Streamserve administration, Installations, Migration, configuration and setting up connectivity between components.
8. Knowledge in Docbroker Plus, Post Processor, OMR, Barcodes, Enveloping, Sorting, Interactive objects etc
9. Experience in delivering output in various formats like Email, fax, pdf, archiving, Post processor repository etc.
10. Java coding experience.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.