Title : Technology Architect - .Net
Location : Denver/Highlands Ranch CO and Seattle WA
Duration : Full time(FTE)
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology with experience in Microsoft .NET and related technologies.
• At least 10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Microsoft .NET and related technologies
• At least 4 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 7 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel