San Jose, CA
8 - 10 years
Posted 177 days ago
A global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake. Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow?s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position requires 80-100% travel. May be located anywhere in US.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience overall IT experience.
* At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
* Strong understanding of Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google) offerings on BI, MPP architecture, Columnar and Big Data concepts.
* Experience working developing and architect solutions in the Hadoop Environment.
* Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and modern data integration techniques.
* Previous working experience in a digital data environment, providing BI solutions.
* Excellent Communication Skills
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.