Infosys–ORCALL– Technology Architect - US - Oracle Technical Consultant_
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Columbus, IN. This position may or may not require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Experience in Oracle EBS development and support environments.
• Possess strong technical skills in PLSQL, Forms / Reports customizations, Performance Tuning, OAF technologies.
• Good understanding of Oracle R12.2.x features and application development standards
• Delivering custom solutions in R 11i / R12 application in the area of Oracle Master Data Management (MDM) modules of R12 E-Business suite like Oracle Supplier Hub (SIM), Oracle Product Hub (PIM), Siebel Customer Master (Siebel CRM). Writing/ reviewing / performance tuning of custom programs (RICEW)
• Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) • Worked on complex data mapping and conversion/ integrations with different technologies such as SOA, ODI etc.
• Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation and testing, user training
• Experience in working in large and complex programs
• Experience working with multiple teams across geographical locations.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.