The role of TechnologyArchitecture is focused on understanding and maturing CCFs technology platforms. This is accomplished through alignment to different parts of the overall Infrastructure, Application, Information, and Securityarchitectures. In each area, the Technology Architect must be aware of the ongoing evolution of platforms, vendor-offerings, and general capabilities and are expected to document and maintain the models that represent the needs and direction of technology capabilities as a critical input to project solution architecture.
- Create and maintain the IT Strategy for the assigned Technologyportfolio.
- Identify IT-sponsored initiatives to introduce or strengthen technical capabilities.
- Create and maintain current- and future-state architecture models for all areas within the assigned architecture layer.
- Create and maintain the technology roadmap with health metrics to facilitate long-term project planning and initiation.
- Identify Institute and Department impacts of technology projects and ensure that solutions account for the overall technology strategy.
- Represent the needs of the technology platforms in solution architecture decisions.
- Provide a single-point of contact for information about the assigned technology strategies and capabilities within ITD.
- Provide consultative support to service architects on new technology offerings that support or extend the functionality of process application portfolios.
- Develop collateral materials that adhere to all modeling standards and guidelines established by the architecture operations function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field required. Master’s degreepreferred. An additional 5 years of related experience could offset the Bachelor’s degree requirement.
- English required.
Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Ability to create, maintain and enhance technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Knowledge of industry business drivers and direction for a wide range of technologies.
- Strong skills in various modeling notations and standards (e.g. UML, ArchiMate).
- Prior knowledge of EA toolsets.
- Ability to model technology implementations and interdependencies using an EA tool.
- Prior experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture concepts around best practices, standards, and industry trends.
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Platform Engineering or Support area.
- 5+ years of experience in TechnologyArchitecture function.
Personal Protective Equipment: