Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 335 days ago
Infosys– Digital Experience– Technology Architect-Android
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charlotte,NC.This position may require travel and or relocation.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 5 years of experience in Android application development (Core & UI) for mobiles and tablets. End to End mobile application development capability is essential
• At least 4 years of experience in Java application development (Core)
• Good expertise in design patterns and its applications
• Hands on experience in Web services integration (Soap/xml & REST/JSON)
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Good Debugging, Analytical and communication skills
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• At least 5 years of experience in project execution
• Create knowledge/certification artifacts and evaluation criteria, guide or provide technical training in relevant technology areas to develop talent in technology/domain
• Assist in creation of solutions and other IP artifacts
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.