Infosys– Financial Services - Technology Architect - US (Blockchain Technologies)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charlotte NC. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• At least 7 years of experience designing and developing Enterprise Solutions and defining solution architecture using Web Technologies
• Exposure to and Proficiency with atleast one of the blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Ripple, Hyperledger, Multichain, Corda etc.
• Should have developed Proof of Concepts using blockchain technology.
• Understanding of Bitcoin or other crypto currencies
• Experience working with distributed databases
• Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
• Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
• Hands-on experience in using any of the following (or similar) languages: .Net, Solidity, Java, Golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Python, C, C++, C#
• Hands-on experience in working on Open source technologies with a product engineering background
• Should have active demonstrable interest in Bitcoin/Blockchain, distributed applications (Daaps), cryptography
• Should have contributed to establishing best practices and published blogs or papers on Blockchain and bitcoins
• Should have previous work contributing to an open source Bitcoin/Altcoin project or any Blockchain applications.
• Work with domain teams on industry Blockchain use case analysis and prioritization
• Define architecture and best practices for Blockchain technology adoption and implementation
• Disseminate best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for Blockchain engineering problem solving
• Participate in Presales and Customer workshops as per need
• Conceptualize, design and build Blockchain framework and assets
• Lead solution development and capability development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts
• Write high caliber code to satisfy project requirements
• Be part of a fast paced, agile environment
• Participate in industry events showcasing Infosys capabilities
• Conceptualize and build demos showcasing Infosys Blockchain thought leadership and capability
• Work with partners, both startups and enterprise vendors building joint value propositions and solution assets
• Should write point of views and white papers
• At least 7 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 7 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.