Cerner's CTS team is hiring for a Technology Architect with a focus on live events and shows.
This role is tasked with architecting, implementing, delivering and supporting proof of concepts and pilots related to technology strategy, specifically around associate and client events or meetings.
Other responsibilities would include providing research and advise on existing or emerging technologies and associated services and processes.
This resource will also contribute to defining the vision, implementation and support strategies for technology roadmap and domain architecture.
In addition, evaluate and support third party technology and vendor strategies to support solution requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, IS, Engineering or related degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 4 years of System engineering or technical consulting work experience
- 3+ years systems management, implementation and operations work experience for client/server applications
- 5+ years of expertise in Windows, Mac, Virtual Desktop
- Experience focusing on client and associate "show" for meetings, townhalls and demonstrations
- Experience implementing meeting technology like real time collaboration and live participation
- Experience with AV and digital signage
- Experience using technology like Enterprise Video- Vbrick
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Participate in an on call rotation
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned.