As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Madison, WI
This position may require 100%travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- 7 years of experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, process with excellent knowledge of advanced concepts for Informatica.
- Extensive experience in architecting ETL / OLAP solutions
- Experience with requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of BI Solutions (End-to-End), over multiple technologies, size and scale of projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead and contribute expertise in the areas of architecture, application performance/scalability;
- Good awareness of Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), Analytics, Enterprise Dashboard, Key performance Indicators (KPIs), Data Quality, Data governance is desired
- Willingness to work with multiple project teams in addition to a technical consultation role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent communication and customer presentation skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment, engaging with teams in an onsite/offshore model.
- Experience in providing technology advisory services.
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel