Technology Architect - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) (WS)
GC USC only
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of Overall experience working on web based solutions.
* 4+ years of Adobe AEM hands on project experience. Exposure to Architecture of AEM JCR, Sling, OAK, Jackrabbit, Coral, Granite UI, CRX, OSGi.
* Good knowledge on Touch UI, Sightly, Components, Templates, Workflows Dispatcher, MSM.
* Should be able to contribute on design and is hands-on with coding.
* Experience working on Java, J2EE projects.
* Excellent communication skills.
* UI knowledge - Angular JS, Jquery would be a plus
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with customer leads/Architects to understand requirements
o Assimilate inputs from Business Analysts/SMEs and seek clarifications
o Participate and Anchor POCs.
o Involve in sizing and deployment planning
o Involve in estimation.
o Identification of cross functional and technical dependencies and risk
* Create program specifications and participate in design
* Develop code
* Guide the team to Implement unit testing, transition and support activities
* Interface with the internal team and key stakeholders
* Participate in knowledge management activities
* Provide technical mentorship to the offshore/onsite team
* Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
* Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
* Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
* Onsite-offshore co-ordination
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.