Greetings from Saxon Global Inc. !!
Please find the below job details for your reference and reply me with your updated resume if you are interested.
Job Title: Technology Analyst - JAVA/J2EE
Location : Plano, TX
Full Time Permanent Position(FTE)
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
You will play a pivotal role in the application developmentprocess and contributes to the development of IT applications and architecture and builds business processes and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. You will work as part of a dynamic team environment, engaging with othertechnical and business professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solution frameworks across various industries.
Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test and document features
Leverage Java/J2EE knowledge in new and innovative ways to build new Pega applications and help improve performance
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn, certify and explore Pega technology.
Software Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting
• At least 2 years of experience in Java/J2EETechnology and Frameworks.
• At least 2 years of experience in development tools like Eclipse, WebSphere application server, etc.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements. –
• At least 2 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
• Experience working with different JEE/J2EE/Web technologies
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, build and test new features.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment