Title: Technology Analyst – Java/J2ee
Location: Multiple Location
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 2+ years of experience in Java, J2EE Skills
• At least 2 years of experience in Struts, Hibernate and Spring Framework
• At least 2 years of experience in Sybase/Oracle/any other RDMS
• Having experience in JPA or JMS is preferable but optional
• Ability to quickly scale up on the domain and delivering highly efficient bug free code quickly.
• To be able to design and develop using latest J2EE technologies, frameworks
• At least 2+ years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture.
• Flexibility to work in multiple technologies like .NET or reporting
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Capital Markets domain is preferable but optional.
• Strong Analytical and grasping skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated ability to grasp concepts and quickly come up the learning curve to implement new technologies.