Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 368 days ago
Infosys– FSADM3- Technology Analyst- Java, Webservices, Spring , Hibernate, Angular JS- Austin, TX Or Foster City, CA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Austin, TX Or Foster City, CA. This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technologies
• At least 5 years of experience in Java J2EE technologies Skills
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Java object oriented design API development using Java, REST, Spring, Jersey, Hibernate, SQL, AngularJS, ReactJS, various design patterns
• At least 3 years of experience in Tomcat, or other major commercial application servers
• At least 2 years of experience in OAuth2 or some API authentication mechanism
• At least 2 years of experience in API tooling like Swagger or RAML along with Unit testing and code review
• Experience with designing multi-threaded, scalable, secure, and high performance distributed applications.
• Strong Analytical skills. Ability to translate business requirement to technical solutions. Be able to do complex designs and follow the best engineering practices
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.