ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating Analog/mix-signal IC of high performance NAND flash, including new, most advanced 3-dimentional NAND memories
- Determines design approaches and options.
- Analyzes and evaluates silicon results.
- Work with internal design team to ensure design quality and project schedule
- This position requires a Master degree in Electrical Engineering,Circuit design specialization is required, 5 years of industry experience in circuit design is preferred
- The ideal candidate must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills