We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for a full stack software engineer to join our Data Analytics Engineering team to focus on creating end to end customer specific analytics solutions. You will specialize in developing scalable backend systems that work seamlessly with analytical applications that will be used by WD's customers. You will provide expertise in integrating the various areas involved in building the product like scalable infrastructure, big data systems, UI design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and architect End-to-End platform/system for customer analytical needs
- Integrate data pipelines, ETL, databases & web applications
- Interact with customers to understand their analytics needs & requirements for designing the product
- Own & maintain the build & release process including product specification and release documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience building complex large-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Proficient in programming languages (Java, Python, Go).
- Experience with DatabaseTechnologies (SQL/NoSQL) & Big DataTechnologies (Hadoop, Hive)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS and Azure
- Experience with UI design and web app development in general.
- Able to distill problem definitions and constraints from informal business requirements, and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Able to prioritize weighing customer, business and engineering needs, communicate clearly, and consistently deliver results
- Familiar with test-driven development (TDD), & service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with open source tools and resources
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Req ID: JR-0000037806