Ranked #14 on the 2018 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Technician Team Leader will responsible for the day-to-day supervision of an assigned group within an assigned facility.
· Day-to-day supervision of technical staff, including assigning and overseeing work; mentoring staff; approving time and expense reports; conducting performance reviews; enforcing company policy
· Confers with engineering personnel to resolve issues related to specifications and test plans
· Conducts standardized tests, analyzes test data, and performs routine calculations
· Monitors controls and instruments to records test data
· Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and calibration on instrumentation or test apparatus
· Communicate schedules and forecasts to management
· Communicate project updates to clients, co-workers, sales personnel and management as necessary
· Provide technical support to sales or other departments as required.
· Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment
· High School Diploma or GED
· 7+ year directly related experience
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written formats
· Ability to lead personnel to achieve expected results
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with ever changing priorities
· Ability to remain flexible with work schedule, including working varying shifts and / or overtime as business needs dictate
· MS Office proficiency
· Ability to travel as business needs dictate
· Valid Drivers’ License and acceptable driving record