- Responsible for authoring and editing online content via RoboHelp
- Creator - responsible for creating, editing and importing online content.
- Editor - responsible for tuning the content message and the style of delivery, including translation and localization.
- Publisher - responsible for releasing the content for use, i.e., publishing the content to a repository to support access to the content.
- Administrator -responsiblefor:
- Managing access permissions to folders and files, usually accomplished by assigning access rights to user groups or roles.
- Managing versions of content as it evolves and restore older versions of edited products due to a process failure or an undesirable series of edits.
- Assigning roles and responsibilities to different instances of content categories or types.
- Assisting with the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of RoboHelp
- Contribute to efforts to convert unstructured contents to structured contents like, DITA XML, or valid HTML.
- Provide daily support to about 10 tech writers in resolving digit authoring, style sheet, digital publication, and other technical issues;
- Define and manage initiatives to single source content from multiple sources including MS Word, and other legacy HTML contents;
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a Technical Writer producing documentation to support projects implemented using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Document processes as well as provide training for tool users of varying competencies.
- Manage documentation integration efforts for newly developed applications into the current core portal of applications.
- es, and technical configurations