- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Update, edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or RRMC IT personnel.
- Confer with RRMC IT sections, customer representatives, vendors, or publishers to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, standards and detail.
- Interview subject matter experts and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and procedures.
- Observe installations, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Analyze developments in IT Information Systems and infrastructure to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
- Review manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of RRMC IT information systems.
- Publish, duplicate, and distribute all final products to CD, Hard Copy, and RRMC IT SharePoint site.
- 3+ yearexperience with a technical subject such as computer science, engineering, telecommunications, or IT.
- Experienced in developing the following types of documentation;
- Technical Manuals and user guides
- Policies and procedures
- Document updating
- API Documentation
- Knowledge Articles
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or communications is desirable
- Active Secret