High Tech Genesis is currently working on a project for one of our leading clients in the Telecom industry, and we're looking a Technical Writer who is responsible for creating, reviewing and editing all end-user focused documents and communications on ensuring they are accurate and easy-to-understand for their targeted audience. They will develop and maintain templates, as well as ensuring that the correct templates and styles are applied to documents. The technical writer is expected to assist with documenting the lifecycle of end-user documents actively.
- Create high quality, brand-appropriate, and accurate documents towards its intended audience
- Through appropriate use of screenshots, images, drawings, diagrams, and charts, produce written and graphical, easy-to-understand documents
- Translate technical language into clear, jargon-free documents and communications
- Proofread and edit end-user focused documents and communications to ensure consistent tone and use of language, style and correct application of templates
- Plans and deliver documentation and online training materials
- Assist technical teams in producing documentation by gathering information, interviewing subject matter experts, and organizing content structure
- Experience with switching and routing knowledge is a great asset
- Experience with multimedia video and web communication
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Web Development, REST, + Programming Language literacy
- Comfortable using Linux or other UNIX computer operating system
- You've worked in the telecommunications space and know the acronyms and buzzwords.
- Experience working in an agile programming environment
Note 1: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 2: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.