Cimarron is currently seeking a Technical Writer (Spacecraft Operations) to join our team. The Technical Writer will support the Peraton Human Space Flight (HSF) Team in performing a variety of documentation activities for ongoing missions as well as upcoming Spacecraft missions. The chosen candidate will utilize NASA Systems Engineering Processes and Requirements, the Networks Integration Process, and relevant associated Work Instructions to provide documentation support to Spacecraft Network elements for ISS, ISS visiting vehicles, and Exploration Mission (EM) spacecraft.
- Development and review of documentation including Concepts of Operation, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), Network Testing, and Network Operations documents.
- Preparation and generation of review packages for meetings and discussions.
- Assist with the development of various reports to include weekly, monthly, and Program Management Reports (PMRs).
- Working with mission customers and mission ops service providers (network elements) on generation of requirements.
- Scheduling formal and informal meetings for documentation reviews.
- Edit documentation as part of an overall quality assurance process.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 5 or more years of experience in development and review of technical documentation.
- Experience with generation of reports.
- Experience working with customers in development of requirements.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government Secret clearance.
- Associates degree in Technical Writing or related subject.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with NASA Spacecraft documentation development, review, and report generation.
- Experience working with Spacecraft network mission customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Graphics Design, or related subject.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.