Job Title: Technical Writer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- 2 yea of exp.
- Work with Technical Publications group to identifiy technical requirements, engineering source data, and other relevant information
- Author/publish and support all required aircraft maintenance and repair manuals for MRJ-90 Regional jet
- Research and collect necessary engineering information from various technical/certification documents and drawing systems
- Coordinate with design engineering team to create documents, verify and validate quality, accuracy, and completeness of documents
- Support customer use of documents and provide revision services to incorporate engineering design changes, service bulletins, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering related field
- 3 - 5years of experience in similar technical writing role
- 3 - 5years of experience working in Aerospace domain with familiarity with FAA regulatory compliance
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to interface with key stakeholders throughout all levels of organization and from cross-functional backgrounds