San Diego, CA
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 195 days ago
Duration: 18 Months Contract
W2 Rate: $70/Hr.
We would place most emphasis on candidates with medical device background, with support to QA and Engineering.
There is a possibility for remote work with an expectation of in-person attendance of required meetings.
Roles & Responsibilites:
• Create, edit,and maintain procedural documentation including but not limited to department policies and SOP’s, user and training guides under general instruction.
• Write, edit, produce, and maintain online documentation.
• Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
• May document engineering processes and specifications.
• Collect data by interviewing specialists, researching written material, attending training and demonstrations, using software, and observing users
• Recommends formats responsive to technical and customerrequirements.
• Update documents and help develop a standardized method for cataloging, versioning and retiring documents.
• Support quality assurance efforts, assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with federal regulations.
• Successfully manage multiple projects from concept to publication under tight deadlines
• Collaborate with departmental staff to collect and interpret input from IT or other departmental personnel.
• Practical lab experiencepreferred, multiple disciplines e.g. QA, Engineering; Research a plus.
• Strong knowledge of the Internet and the associated technology and architecture.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Windows.