Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Number: 285687
Location: Oakland, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Documentation, Technical Writer, WRITER
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Oakland CA
Duration: 2 years
Must have experience with Collibra.
* Position Description: Under the guidance project team members, the Technical Writer duties include management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects.
* These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents.
* Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents.
* Experience Level: 3-6 Years.
Skill Set: Technical writing and end-user documentation experience.
* User Manuals and On-line help experience.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)