Kasisto, a FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to attract, engage, support, and transact with their customers via human-like, intelligent conversations, anytime, anywhere. Kasisto?s conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel bots and virtual assistants with deep domain expertise across mobile apps, web, messaging platforms, and IoT devices.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI is an enterprise-ready platform with self-service tools to customize and continually improve consumer experiences and seamlessly add new features. The agile, modern platform saves companies time and money with easy customization, simple APIs and modern SDKs, deep learning, security and compliance, and fast deployment.
Some of the world?s most innovative financial institutions license KAI Banking including DBS Bank, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, Mastercard and Wells Fargo, among others. They are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems, and predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots and assistants.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer consultant, with the ability to collect and communicate complex information in a clear and concise way. You will be working closely with our engineering and product teams to create professional technical documentation which can be understood by technical and non-technical individuals.
* This is an onsite position, we are not considering remote candidates at this time.
What you will be doing
- Conducting interviews with subject matter experts to gather information to be documented
- Writing new and improving existing user-facing and technical documentation in company wiki
- Collaborating with various stakeholders in the Engineering, QA and Product teams to produce technical documents
- Reading and analyzing existing documentation and reports and making recommendations for improvement
What you need for this position
- Bachelors or MSDegree
- 3+ years of relevant tech writing experience within a software engineering environment
- Strong technical background and understanding of both technical and financial terms
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus
- Experience with Jira & Confluence is a plus
- FinTech experience is a plus
- The ability to work onsite in our NYC office at least 3 days per week
Location ? New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of a project you worked on and resume at kasisto.com/careers. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US ? we are unable to sponsor visas. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.