Description of Position:
Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
Writes and edits technical documentation for all of the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation.
Creates code documentation for software; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources.
Education and Experience Required:
- Six (6) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with original content creation
- Experience with Visio or similar Flow Chart / Diagram software
- Experience with creating training materials
- Experience with assisting ISSO with SSP documentation
- Knowledge of web services
- Knowledge of open source tools and frameworks
- Knowledge in coding languages and other technical skills
- TS/SCI with Polygraph